As a wedding photographer in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, one of the areas of wedding planning that can make the biggest difference for the final album is the wedding day timeline.
Here are some issues to think about when developing your timeline:
- First Look
- Greeting Guests (Most of our clients do not do this)
- Distance between ceremony and reception locations
- Family Photo Session
- Cocktail Hour
- Garter and Bouquet toss
As you prepare for your wedding day photography one of the best things you can do with your photographer is have an engagement session. Some of the benefits of doing an engagement session are:
- You get to know your photographer better.
- By practicing some key poses you are better prepared for wedding day photography.
- This session will help you feel more comfortable in front of the camera.
- Of course, you will receive lots of fun photos to remember your courtship.
- Many people use the photos in their save the date cards or for additional printed material on wedding day.
- It is lots of fun. Just look at some of the photos below.
With all these benefits in mind it makes sense to plan accordingly to get the most out of your engagement session. Here are some points to ponder if you are planning your engagement session with Matt Mason Photography: